Published people：Internet Society Published time：2020.11.14 Download the number：0
In autumn and winter, the weather turns cool gradually. As a kind of high-precision lens, the use of orthokeratology lens should also pay attention to nursing methods. The following are the daily nursing precautions of orthokeratology lens:
1. Keep your hands clean and trim your nails regularly to avoid damaging your cornea and breaking your lenses.
2. Develop proper daily care procedures.
3. The nursing fluid must be changed every day.
4. Don't rub your eyes hard when wearing lenses, so as not to scratch the cornea or deviate the lens from the normal position.
5. Do not wear glasses during illness, such as cold, fever, severe diarrhea, etc.
6. Care fluid and other care products should be stored in a dry and cool place.
7. The lens should be deproteinized regularly to avoid oil stain on the lens, which will affect the wearing and vision correction.
8. Before wearing glasses, wash hands with mild soap to avoid oil stains on lenses.
9. When the weather is cold, rinse the lenses with warm water. Do not wash lenses with hot or cold water.
10. Do not pinch and press the lens hard to avoid damaging the lens.
11. The lens must be treated with special care fluid. It is forbidden to use any other liquid care lens.