Published people：Internet Society Published time：2020.11.18 Download the number：0
In order to promote the implementation of the national eye health plan of the 13th five year plan (2016-2020) issued by the National Health Commission and the implementation plan for comprehensive prevention and control of myopia in children and adolescents jointly issued by eight ministries and commissions in 2018, better carry out early screening of children's vision and eye diseases, implement comprehensive prevention and control of myopia, and improve the diagnosis and treatment technology of children's eye disease prevention and treatment, it is scheduled to be in Jiangjiang from November 13 to 15 Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, will hold "Jinling children's eye disease and myopia prevention and control Summit Forum" [Project No. 2020-07-02-196 (country)], and the participants will be awarded 10 points of class I credits for the national continuing medical education program.
The Jinling children's eye disease and myopia prevention and control Summit Forum was hosted by the First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University (Jiangsu Provincial People's Hospital), and co organized by the strabismus and pediatric ophthalmology group of the ophthalmology branch of Jiangsu Medical Association and the children's eye care professional committee of Jiangsu maternal and child health Association. Experts will be invited to explain the new progress and new technologies in the prevention and control of children's eye diseases, children's eyesight, strabismus and amblyopia, myopia prevention and control, and children's eye health care
(1) The latest development of strabismus and amblyopia
(2) New ideas and methods of myopia prevention and correction
(3) Examination of children's visual function and standard of ophthalmic optometry clinic
(4) Progress in diagnosis and treatment of common eye diseases in children
(5) Screening of retinopathy of prematurity and differential diagnosis and treatment of fundus diseases
(6) Vision screening and low vision rehabilitation in children
In addition to the expert lectures, the meeting also set up a video demonstration of ophthalmic surgery, dialogue between optometrists and ophthalmologists, practical operation of orthokeratology and wetlab strabismus surgery.
1. Training expenses: 600 yuan for training and materials, and reimbursement for accommodation and transportation expenses.
2. Registration: please pay the registration fee to arrange accommodation.
3. Credits: it is specially reminded that according to the latest requirements of Jiangsu Provincial Medical Association in August 2020, class I credits need to be completed. Students need to input personal information after scanning the wechat code in the venue, and complete the code scanning of "check-in" and "evacuation" (one is indispensable; it is invalid if the QR code is not scanned within the specified time). If you do not press this operation, you will not be able to obtain credits, please know!